1 Search Result for rubric

3 answers

See All

Kim Carter, Expert Advisor, Aug 30, 2017
Consider taking a look at How to Personalize Learning: A Practical Guide for Getting Started and Going Deeper by Barbara Bray and Kathleen McClaskey from Corwin. Getting Smart has a great blog post offering a set of "Look fors" and a "Personalized Learning Progression", along with some other resources. Read more...
Sam J. Brooks, Expert Advisor, Oct 11, 2017
Rachel,We are presently working on a crosswalk from our Tennessee state teacher evaluation model to the expectation in a personalized learning classroom. I will try to remember to share it with you when we are finished. We are using the rubrics created by iNacol and ISTE as a guideline for our rubrics. I hope this helps, but if you need further discussion, feel free to contact me at [email protected] I am the Personal Learning Supervisor for the Putnam County School System in Tennessee and a BLU Expert Advisor. Read more...
Stephen Pham, Expert Advisor, Oct 20, 2017
You can find more tools for Reflecting & Assessing within blended/personalized learning environments here, including Dallas ISD's well-known PL Toolbox. Read more...

Next Step

Design blended learning at your school

Design