2 Search Results for playlists

1 answer

See All

Michael Fauteux, Expert Advisor, Apr 9, 2018
Hi Diane. I particularly like putting learning lists on www.gooru.org. You can curate learning collections for students using all types of different resources (video, text, interactive, etc.) that you yourself can post or locate in Gooru's library itself. What's also nice is that you can facilitate formative assessments with a real-time interface that allow both teacher and student to respond to data in the moment. Being able to connect assessment results to specific learning experiences for support is particularly powerful. By far the best feature though is the 'remix' ability you have. You can go into Gooru and remix and entire course, learning collection, assessment, or individual resource and edit them as you see fit. This makes the whole process of curating learning experiences for students more sustainable. It also makes collaboration between colleagues super easy as you can copy and edit each other's materials. The entire platform is open and free. Full disclosure, my school system (www.leadps.org) and I co-created Gooru's Learning Navigator. We use it to facilitate different discrete BL / PL practices and entire models in the classroom. Students can even learn independently along side specific classroom curated experiences. The whole thing is flexible and modular by design and pretty accessible. Read more...

1 answer

See All

Samantha Brumley, Oct 17, 2018
Hi Stephanie,Have you checked out the Learning Commons? It's a free resources that allows you to browse content and look at public playlists created by educators, ed leaders, organizations, and other users. If you scroll down the page a short way, you can see some featured back-to-school playlists, and you can always use the search bar at the top of the page to find specific content and playlists. Read more...

Next Step

Design blended learning at your school

Design